Job readiness activities and workforce training for our clients, including the Caminos Career Pathway programs (Finance and CNA). The department manager defines strategy for workforce development growth at Centro and serves as the link between employers and the Latino community.
- Provides employment case management services to ensure that clients receive the proper skills training to be employable.
- Partners with employers and other family stability service agencies at the city, county, and state level to provide employment resources to our clients.
- Develops and delivers workshops that provide education and skills for workforce readiness for Latino community.
- Connects clients with outside resources to assist the client becoming employed.
- Develops relationships and partners with family stability services at the city, county, and state level to have a network of services that clients can be referred to for support.