Work Force and Employment Services
Centro’s Caminos Training Programs and Employment Services have become a crucial component to strengthen families and promote family stability in Dane County.
Centro’s employment services include one-on-one guidance to clients with different language, digital literacy and educational background levels and need guidance navigating and understanding the workforce system. Services include searching and applying to jobs online, resume creation, practicing for interviews, and creating pathways for next educational and workforce steps. In 2019, Centro served over 100 clients with employment needs.
Programs and Services:
- Provide employment case management services to ensure that clients receive the proper skills training to be employable regardless of their language, digital literacy or educational level.
- Partner with employers and other family stability service agencies at the city, county, and state level to provide employment resources to our clients.
- Develop and deliver innovative training that provides culturally and linguistically relevant education, job readiness skills and digital literacy as the primary focus to ensure that the Latino community and English Language Leaners thrive.
- Promote family stability and strengthens individuals by connecting them with resources, creating and implementing sustainable career pathways plans.
- Develop and strengthens community and employer partnerships.
- Advocate for the advancement of the Latino community across sectors.
If you’re a prospect interested in enrolling in one of the training programs, please click the program of your interest and contact our Career Pathway Specialists .
Workforce & Career Pathways Manager
Norma Gallegos Valles