When linguistic and cultural barriers create difficult situations, immigrants need a trusted place to turn for support. For over 25 years our General Support Program has provided that support through advocacy and language assistance. Whatever the question, the General Support Program is here to help people find the support they need.
The Centro staff utilizes referrals, existing services, and resources in health care, education, and social services to the Latino community.
- Education- We can help provide basic information about schools & courses (i.e. MATC, UW-Madison...)
- Healthcare Assistance
- Information / Referrals about other local nonprofits and service providers
- New Routes for Adults, which helps people better understand and navigate the court system
- Immigration Services
- Notary Public
- Assistance in finding local housing
- Tenant Resource Center Housing Specialist
- From July 6 - December 7 Julio a bilingual Housing Specialist from T.R.C. (Tenant Resource Center) will be at Centro every other Friday from 12:00 to 3:00 pm, no appointments needed!
How to Receive Services: Anyone and everyone is able to receive the general services offered by Centro Hispano.
You can call our office at (608) 255-3018 or stop by and visit us to schedule an appointment with our General Support Coordinator.
General Support & Community Engagement Specialists
Cassandra Lee Limas