Family Support Services
When linguistic and cultural barriers create difficult situations, Latinx and immigrants need a trusted place to turn for support. For over 25 years our bilingual Family Support Services Program has provided the resources and a dedicated team to help families address their every day needs. Whatever the question a community member might have, the Family Support Services is here to help people find the help and resources they need.
The program specialist provide individuals and their families with bilingual resources and assistance with health care, education, and social services and refer to specialized services provided by Centro and community partners.
Case management provided:
- General intake to assess needs
- Resource assistance and referrals (education, social services, rent, substance abuse)
- Information / Referrals about other local nonprofits and service providers
Specialized services Provided:
- Healthcare Assistance (ACA Bilingual Navigator)
- New Routes for Adults, jail diversion program (by referral only)
- Immigration Services
How to Receive Services: Anyone and everyone is able to receive the general services offered by Centro. You can call our office at (608) 255-3018 to schedule an appointment. Some specialized services include a fee.
Family Support Service Team
For Appointments please call;